Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Switching Teams

I'm starting to think I should be a Republican, since if this is any indication then I wouldn't hafta worry about things such as responsibility, liability, and I could litter more. And we've already gone over how much hotter the chicks are. Also there wouldn't be any pressure to get a job since hey, there aren't any anyways, so fuck it. Seriously, this shit's right up my alley; if we could find a way to keep my "black people are terrified of dogs" riff still funny without it being tinged with a sense that such use of humor is actually a reflection of a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others, then hey, sign me the fuck up.

No comments: