Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hannah Montana is Funnier Than 99% of the Sitcoms That Are Out There

Mikayla: You better believe I'm gonna be taking all your fans!
Miley Stewart: Okay, listen here, little one hit bobblehead, the only thing you're taking from me is lessons. That's right, I went there!
Mikayla: Well, you know where I'm gonna go?
Miley Stewart: Down the toilet with the rest of your career? Yeah that's right I went there again, and this time, I bought property.
Mikayla's Manager (played by Camryn Manheim): Back up, kid, don't go shootin' your little tweeny-bopper head off at my client.
Miley Stewart: She started it!
Mikayla's Manager: Yeah, and I am ending it, little soon-to-be used-to-be!
Robbie Stewart: Whoa, I don't know who put the burr under your saddle, but no one talks to my client that way!
Miley Stewart: It's okay Dad I can handle it.
Mikayla's Manager: You heard her, Zeke, why don't you wait down by the wagon.
Robbie Stewart: Excuse me?
Mikayla's Manager: Oh, and while you're at it, you might wanna shave the ferret off your face, okay?
Robbie Stewart: I'll shave mine when you shave yours! That's right I went there!

No comments: