Monday, September 13, 2010

I'd Totally Hit That

I was just thinking about making a coffee table entitled "I'd Totally Hit That," just listing hot chicks I'd bang. But then I remembered it's already been thought of:
In Throw Mama from the Train, Billy Crystal plays a creative writing professor whose students have the barest concept of stringing a sentence together in the first place. During class they critique a man's work entitled "100 Girls I'd Like to Pork" (literally just a list with accompanying pictures and no story at all) which the "author" declares to be a coffee table book. "This isn't literature!" argues Billy Crystal, to which the guy says "Well, it's a fantasy, like Melville, and this is my white whale." Another classmate declares it "very brave."
Always cracked me up.

No comments: