Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meow!! (Titty Popping Out!)

Elaine: Jerry, that crazy straight-armed woman down at Peterman's trashed my office. And then listen to this; this is message she left me.
[Takes a tape recorder and plays the tape.]
Sam's voice: Elaine...I am going to find you. If not in your office then in the xerox room or the little conference room near to the kitchen...
Elaine: She must've got a blueprint of the building or something.
Jerry: Did you tell Peterman about this?
Elaine: Well, I tried, but he thought it was some sort of cat fight.
Kramer: Cat fight?
Elaine: Ok, why? Why do guys do this? What is so appealing to men about a cat fight?
Kramer: Yeye cat fight!
Jerry: Because men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow kiss.
Kramer: T-t-t-t...

Nobody else has the guts to come out and say it, but since I am already designated as the Chauvinistic Pig of my generation (no, that doesn't make me a hero, don't start with that shit) I am glad to point out what everybody is secretly hoping for with Palin and O'Donnell, two smoking hot, similar-looking chicks, each of whom MIGHT get miffed by the attention the other is getting.




Obviously I'm only kind of joking, but would anybody seriously be SHOCKED if this is what happens with these two mental heavyweights?

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

Um, "smoking hot"? No.