Friday, September 03, 2010

More Left Banke

Speaking of The Left Banke, I was just reminded that they have a THIRD Xmastime super slice, She May Call You Up Tonight, which was on my very first (I think) Xmastime Sunday Brunch Radio Hour!

She May Call You Up Tonight – The Left BankeIt just occurred to me that I’ve only heard two Left Banke songs in my life, and I love them both (Walk Away Renee, Pretty Ballerina.) If I’m batting a thousand with something, like Regina Spektor songs or masturbating to Valerie Malone’s bathroom introduction scene in BH 90210, why not try a third song? So I did, and this is fucking awesome too. Seems like I’ve heard it recently…in a movie, or tv show, maybe? Either way, I don’t know why I don’t put cumin on pretty much everything I eat. (Calm down ladies, don't start spraying your own necks with cumin - I mean actual "eating," not "pretending to give a shit about nuzzling your neck for thirty seconds til I can get up in your palin") (too soon?)

She May Call You up Tonight - Left Banke
 

No comments: