Friday, October 01, 2010

MLB. Sigh.

I literally cannot remember a time when Major League Baseball made a decision that even remotely made any sense, so you can imagine my surprise when it was announced that one World Series game would be moved up an hour earlier. Like anyone with a half-brain I thought "oh great, finally a World Series game that doesn't end at midnight, which will have more kids watching."

So then today I see the schedule, and of course MLB has taken it's first small step towards sanity into a big, fat steaming pile of horseshit. The game they've moved up is the Saturday game. You know, when nobody has to work or go to school the next day. Of course. And I can't even begin to wonder why Sunday night has an even later start.

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

TV...TV...TV...TV (ad nauseum)