Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What the Fuck is Going On with Pizza?

I've noticed a recent trend in pizzas recently, the "just stick other meals on a slice" trend. I stopped into Carmines for a slice and found myself looking at the Cheeseburger and Fries pizza, the Philly Cheesesteak pizza, the Chicken Caesar Salad pizza, and the Burrito Pizza. What the fuck is this? Should we assume there's a Thanksgiving Day pizza coming? A White Castle Crave Case pizza?

Of course I see this and imagine how I can make major Benjamins off of this fad, and have come up with my newest restaurant: you bring in whatever food you want, and I'll put it on a fucking slice. Food from another restaurant, Grandma's chocolate chip cookies, what the fuck ever. You bring it in, I'll slap it on a slice of cheese pizza and heat it up for you. Egg foo young slice? Si, senor. Bring in a slice from another pizza joint, I don't give a fuck.

(bonus feature: lo-fi internet access!! you bring in your computer and cable modem, and hook up to my land line FREE OF CHARGE while you enjoy your slice!!!!)


 

No comments: