Monday, November 22, 2010

The Wonder Years

I just realized that I am now older than the narrator of The Wonder Years was when he was "looking back with wonder!" on his youth.  Kevin Arnold was born in 1956, meaning that in 1988 he was only 32. I am older than 32. Fucking hell. There's depressing, and then there's that.

Also, I was watching last night's episode, Summer's Song. Winnie's gone to Maine for the summer, and Kevin's all sad because she just wrote him a letter and TA-DA! she has a boyfriend. "Chip." Chip the asshole. Of course, within minutes Kevin stumbles upon a hot little blonde minx on the beach, and heeeeeeey, here we have her - Kevin's first post-Winnie love interest! Wow!  Who is this angel, you ask? Any man my age would be quite impressed with any lovely lady who could peel Kevin away from that kung-fu death grip Winnie had on Kevin's heart, so I looked her up on IMDB to see what else this amazing specimen of the female race worked on, and here's a small sampling of titles from her post-Wonder Years work:

Cheating Housewives 6
Diary of a Horny Housewife
How I Did A MILF
Milf Bone 4
Supertail and the Evil Wang
Suck It Dry 6


Hmm, Well, that's disappointing. Wtf - did Wayne feel bad for Kevin, and hook him up with a pro that summer?

Oh yeah, one more thing - guess who was one of Tiger Wood's "holes," as it turns out?

Sigh. I need a shower.

No comments: