Monday, December 06, 2010

Priorities

I just saw Trees Lounge, including the scene where Daniel Baldwin is pissed at Steve Buscemi and goes into Buscemi's ice cream truck and throws all of his money and ice cream out into the parking lot. I got a kick out of this cause I noticed the kids were scooping up the ice cream like maniacs but completely ignored the hundreds of dollars, which made me think of THIS:
8) For some reason I always catch myself being surprised at how dogs just aren’t interested in the same things we are. For instance I was dog-stting last night and I happened to drop $40 on the floor (that’s right ladies, Xmastime is flush right now!!!) and for a split second I thought oh shit! I’d better grab it before he does!! But of course he just blankly looked at it and walked away. I thought wow, that’s funny, he could care less about money. But then again, I’m not into eating other dogs’ shit, so I guess we’re even.
Fascinating.

No comments: