Thursday, December 30, 2010

Private Dick

Rachel Uchitel-Xmastime is apparently about to become a private investigator.
"She's smart," Gustafson said Wednesday. "One of her strengths is field interviews and getting information from people."
Um, yeah. No shit. If some chick that insanely hot came up and asked me questions I'd tell her anything she wanted to hear. Cheating on my wife? Absolutely. Cracked the Liberty Bell? Shit was too loud, how bout  getting out of here, grabbing a drink? If you wanna get serious about interrogating possible terrorists, hire Hooters girls to ask the questions. If they can't get shit out of them, then there's nothing to get, and it can be figured out in about 30 seconds. Do I really hafta think of fucking everything, people?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, I'm sure a google search will quickly prove me wrong, but how has it not become common pratice to parody her last name with the moniker, "coochiesmell". I'm just sayin'.