Friday, January 07, 2011

Motherfucker.

I realize that after one week I'm not gonna drop 100lbs and turn into Mr. Healthy, but if there's a God or some sort of truth to karma, I would think that for the one week I've eaten insanely healthy and not drunk a drop of booze would be the one the gods of pain ease up on me, but of course fucking not.

MONDAY: right knee blown up
TUESDAY: right knee, right ankle
WEDNESDAY: cant remember
THURSDAY: right foot
FRIDAY: left knee grinding on bone, right foot flared up like a motherfucker.

I swear to fucking christ I wanna take a gun and blow my goddam head off*  :(




* no, I'm not gonna blow my brains out. but seriously, when is this motherfucking shit gonna be gonddam fucking motherfucking over already?

If you wanted to provoke me into being even more of a fucking prick than I usually am, today's the fucking day.

No comments: