Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oscar, Jeff, and Titties.

They've been yammering over at Sully about the surprising meeting between Oscar Wilde and Jefferson Davis, which is funny because I just read about it in Bloody Crimes. And by "funny," I don't mean "odd," I mean I'm laughing because someone is under my desk tickling my furry hog balls while I'm watching the episode of What's Happening! when Dwayne pisses off Rerun's brother in law after picking NFL Games for him to bet on.

What I recall from the story was that apparently Davis hardly said a word to him, and then said he didn't like wilde after he had left. Meanwhile, Wilde was all a-flutter (as the gays tended to be before they invented nautilus machines) about meeting Davis. This was sad to me, and reminded me of one time in 5th or 6th grade when girls were passing around one of those "Rate Your Friends" things or whatever the fuck they were, and Girl A gave Girl B a 10, as in "we're very close," but Girl B gave Girl A a 0, as in "I barely know this person, and have no interest in sniffing her Care Bear drawers in the girls locker room." Made me sad for some reason.

I won't reveal the girls' identities, although one was Japanese (or, as we called everyone who wasn't white or black, "Chinese") with what were to become great, big ol' titties, and the other girl would go on to accomplish such great feats as letting me feel her up in English class in the 10th grade. Nom nom nom!!!!

No comments: