Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Tournament Guide

to Richmond.

The Ku Klux Klan's number was in the White Pages! Is that normal? I never noticed it in the White Pages of any other place I've lived. And I haven't checked any White Pages since. It was more like one night I was like, "Damn, I bet the Klan's phone number is in this town's phone book or something," and lo, there it was! It was just an answering machine, though. (A thoroughly racist answering machine.) Me and Justice, my coworker at the record store, would call and leave messages that graphically depicted us in the middle of some "hardcore miscegenation."

2 comments:

the Gnat said...

Whatever, Dude. You are very intersting to yourself. Think he is kinned to the Link Dog?

Xmastime said...

thought of that! :)

http://xmastime.blogspot.com/2010/12/belated-laffs.html