Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Don't Think You're Ready for This Jelly.

Dunkin' Donuts has created a special doughnut for the Royal Wedding, one heart-shaped and filled with cream.  I was going to write "heh heh heh, I'd sure like to fill Kate Middleton with some jelly," but since she'll be my Queen one day I decided to take the high road and not say such a thing.  If you wanna go on and on about what a hero I am for being so classy, that's up to you, but I will take no part in such nonsense myself.

1 comment:

Atlanta Roofing said...

Prince William has had to deal with this kind of fan fare his entire life, but I can imagine this must be extremely overwhelming for poor Kate Middleton! I wish I could say things will get easier for her, and they will calm down after the wedding, but she will have to deal with this kind of attention for the rest of her life. Welcome to the Royal Family, Kate.