Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life. It's Really Happening, Isn't It?

In case my 4th of July holiday goes like my Memorial Day weekend, ie sitting around scratching my balls while nobody invites me to do anything, it's good to know tv is loading up on marathons.

Looks like tomorrow I'll be toggling betwixt The Waltons and Roseanne.

Saturday looks like Frasier and Beverly Hills 90210, sprinkled in with some Man vs. Food throughout.

Sunday looks like a bit of a wash, so I'll prolly spend that time crying and bitching about not being invited anywhere.

Monday, maybe I'll dip my feet back into The Real Housewives of NYC, more Roseanne, oooh, definitely the Travel Channels, "Paradise" food series (particularly the hot dog and hamburger ones, which I've only seen 780000 times so far), maybe a little My So Called Life, and then finish the weekend up with three hours of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Sigh.  Quite a life I'm putting together here.

No comments: