Thursday, July 28, 2011

Club Can't Handle Moi

You people know hardclore clubbin' is my life; in particular, Flo Rida's Club Can't Handle Me is my #1 tow-up from da flow-up let's gettsta partyin' cut:
I'm leaning back listening to my credo below and imagining what I'd normally do doing right now in Manhanny: spinning like a Tazmanian Devil from club to club, leading the league in fist-pumping and droppin' Dom on the floor while pinging off one almost-nekked party girl into another like a horny pinball that don't even bother with h8ers.

The island is sad tonight, my friends. But hang in there, beautiful people - I go back to being The Whirling Dervish of Clubbing at this time, next week. For tonight, please, sit back in your chairs and fist-pump along with me to that magic sound of LIFE.
Apparently, some poofs from Michigan have covered it.  Who are these guys?
The Michigan quintet, known for their fittingly colorful ties and online variety show Tally Hall’s Internet Show (T.H.I.S.), transform this dance hit into a youthful yet equally energetic track. With its five-person falsetto harmonies, drums mixed with electronic beats, and a very amusing added rap verse, Tally Hall’s version captures the party spirit of the song while sticking to the band’s pop rock style. In short, it may not be fit for a club, but it sure is fit for a private bedroom dance party.
Enjoy!

No comments: