Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nominate THIS!

Now that Elizabeth Warren has said "fuck it" to waiting for Congressional Republicans to grow up and regain some sense of sanity, Obama has nominated Richard Cordray for the position of "sitting there while Republicans pretend to know who  he is and that they've always been outraged by his work."  Odds of his nomination going through anytime soon are about the same as my  making out with a living, breathing female  having a three-way with Aniston/Jolie, so I stand by Obama at least having some fun with it:
"For the position of Deputy Attorney General, I'd like to nominate Fozzie Bear. He has no career record of working with the law, but I think he's funny as hell, and his 'wocka, wocka, wocka!' bit never fails to kill me." Oooooh, even better - Jesus!!!! How can you NOT win the political game when you can say "I wanted to appoint Jesus ambassador to Syria, but I guess the GOP doesn't like Jesus..."  Hell, even better: Baby Jesus!  Why not God? Who would filibuster God for the job of US Public Printer?

"For the position of Ambassador to Turkey, I'd like to nominate someone who certainly is NOT a turkey, and is, in fact, the COOLEST...Fonzie. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!"

No comments: