Monday, July 18, 2011

Things I Worry About.

Sometimes I worry I don't use the phrase "get your _____ on enough."  I mean sure, every once in awhile I'll say "I gottsta go get my schwerve on", but don't really mean it, and nobody knows what the hell I mean anyway (including, again, me.)  Meanwhile, FreeWilliamsburg uses it, the Fashion Herald uses it - even Brothatime!! will say "I gottsta go out and get my club on."*  Meanwhile, I'm standing here like an asshole, wondering if I'm being left behind on the whole "get my ____on" experience.  And that makes me sad  :(

Sigh.  Life.  It's really happening, isn't it?







* loosely translates to: "I have to go to my local microbrewery, drink a few homemade beers, and fall asleep on my couch at 8:30pm, ie 15 minutes before I do on nights when I'm NOT getting my club on."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, it is. Better get your clothes on.