Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grantland, You Gotta Live It Every Day

If you're gonna have a ton of fucking notes throughout the book, can you please have them on their corresponding pages, and not at the back of the book so I gotta fucking spend all goddam day flipping back and forth?

Also, how bout making sure it's gonna be a RELEVANT footnote? IE, maybe I don't necessarily need to know if a certain rank in Russian civil service is 5th or 6th in rank. Grrr. - XMASTIME
I almost gave up on The Sports Guy's new website, GRANTLAND, because it made a big deal about having footnotes, but then kept them at the top of the page so you'd hafta keep fucking scrolling up and down.  Apparently they've fixed this problem.  And yes, Cindy Crawford is still hot as balls.  And yes, I read an article on the evolution of supermodels.  And yes, I'm single...why do you ask?

No comments: