Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Xmastime Classixxx

Newest Xmastime Series: I Really Wanna Fucking Punch This Little Shit.

I really hate this fucking kid. Maddox, Pax, whichever the fuck one he is. This asshole wins the adoption lottery and instead of worrying about getting eaten alive by a snake in some fucking hut that's melting from the heat, he gets to spends his days "accidentally" peeking up Angelina's skirt and getting a glimpse of "The Dick Mitten That Suddenly Made Jennifer Aniston Less Attractive." Fucking asshole. He probably still breastfeeds, that's why she's so skinny. If I got adopted it would probably be by Rosie O'Donnell, who would make me watch her scissorfight some fucking pig while polishing off a tub of buffalo wings and screaming "who ate all my goddam Oreo Doublestuffs!??!!?!" Oh, and when he gets old enough he'll get to fuck every coozehoud in the country in exchange for letting them come over and spin the pea in Brad's coat closet. Look at him - he's a fucking asshole. Fucking christ.  First Pearl Harbor, and now you have the fucking onions to stick your tongue out at me? Put that fucking tongue back in your fucking mouth before I fucking rip it out and use to mop up "Mommy"s snatch. Fucking asshole. I really wanna fucking punch this little shit.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan. This kid is from Vietnam...