Friday, October 07, 2011

Rooftop

Apparently the roof of my building has been opened up, as I was greeted by people pissing onto the roof next to my loft.  "Please stop", I politely asked, to which they laughed.  Then I went up there, and was greeted by about 6 hipsters and their girlfriends. I went up to the biggest one and told him that if he did it again, I would come up and kick his ass.  Then I came back to my room.  And guess what? Pissing!

 I walked back up, and was less surprised with how easily I had scared the shit out of the big dude, but how surprised everyone else was - one "guy", for lack of a better word, actually said "wait 'til I call my father!"

I'd love to hear what my father would say in that situation. He would rather beat me with a fucking chain than have me say "gee, this one guy's being mean to me!" To be honest, I wanna meet this kid's father, ask him "Seriously, how much of a fucking pussy are you?"

Maybe I'm not the world's biggest fucking pussy.  Grrr.

No comments: