Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bad Decisions.

The Man vs. Food guy is in Iowa tonight where he'll be eating tater tots wrapped in bacon.  Hmm.  I dunno.  I love bacon, but the tater tot is already perfect - wouldn't the bacon take away from the beautiful crunch on yon tot?  I'd still like to see tater tots become a full layer on a pizza like cheese.  Meanwhile, I was just in the grocery store and saw that they are now making EXTRA CRISPY tater tots. What the fuck? How do you make tater tots crispier? And are you telling me that we can make crispier tater tots and grow seedless fruit, but we still can't crack this alternative fuels riddle? REEEEally?

And I feel like if it doesn't exist already, there should be some sort of Lego-type construction art using tater-tots. How fun would that be? "Hey look, I built the Taj Mahal."  CHOMP!

also: lasagna, but tater tots instead of the pasta noodles. yes? no? horny? maybe?   tots/hormel chili/cheese, repeat layers?  YOU'RE WELCOME!

No comments: