Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh Well.

HBO has canceled their series Bored to Death.  The show was strange to me in that despite me and my friends allegiance to at least trying anything HBO puts out there along with a cast featuring heavyweights like Ted Danson, Jason Shwartzman and recent favorite Zack Galifianakis, along with recurring stars like Patton Oswalt, Oliver Platt, John Hodgemann and Kristen Wiig, I don't know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who has seen a single minute of this show, myself included.

1 comment:

The Gnat said...

Watched all of them and I liked it. Of course, it reinforces the "NYC therapy, neurosis and inability to function in the real world" impression I have, but that didn't really catch me off guard. Beats the living shit out of anything in the CBS comedy genre that the mindless American pigs drive up the Nielson charts.