Sunday, January 01, 2012

Because I'm Too Tired and Lazy To Write Anything New

Hey look, my first post of 2007.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
2007. So far, so incredible.

1) 2 days, 2 orders of pork egg foo young. I have learned it’s smarter to just get the white rice; fried rice in these joints blow these days. Each grain is separate and tastes like rubber. Ugh. I like a nicely steamed, together rice. Know what else I’d like? A fucking delivery person who carries change. Every fucking time now, they’re surprised. "Oh, you don’t have exact change?" When did this fucking happen? My bill is $8, I gave you $20, hmmm, yeah, maybe if you stand there and act like you don’t have change I’ll say ah, fuck it, keep it buddy!! Pretend to search your pockets all you want Sing Ho, I can fucking wait. Just like 3am at the Nest when I’m waiting for "Homeless Doris" to spend the last of her disability check and have to go home with somebody, I can fucking wait.

2) Soon after the clock struck midnight, tried to do one of those only-in-the-movies sudden kisses on a girl. Much like in one of those only-in-lesbian-movies, ended up with nothing but hair in my mouth. Ugh.

3) While babysitting, I discovered that if even the slightest thing is out of place while handling an infant, he will scream and cry. If the bottle isn’t 100% perfect, screams. Plastic buckle barely touching him in his crib thingee? Screaming. But he doesn’t seem to mind it if, after eating, I put him over my shoulder to burp him and basically pound the hell out his back. Or if I go through the cabinets and touch every dish in the house with my nuts. Kids, eh?

4) Watched about 6 hours of a "MASH" marathon. Seriously, if the Professor was so smart, why can’t he fix the fucking boat?

5) Cat-sitting for a friend. Walked in the door, cat looks at me and immediately shits on the floor. Jokes on him, though – my very being is not synonymous with the word "pussy."

6) Wrestled with my own thoughts and finally decided I was in agreement with President Bush that we should send more troops into Iraq. This makes it a lot easier for me to sign off on sending another flood through New Orleans and killing a bunch of niggers, hating the gays and waiting for Jesus to take care of things like Global Warming and people whose name isn’t "Dick Cheney." Feels good! 6 more years!

6) Found my senior year high school yearbook. Realized my dad had autographed it for me…"Son, you are a pussy." Hmm. Shitting cat 1, Xmastime 0.

7) Watched a bunch of the President Ford memorial stuff, finally shrugged and thought you know, the biggest thing about this guy is he was married to a fabulously rich alcoholic with one titty.

8) ….who is now single!!!!! (putting on Canoe cologne)

9) Wondered if I’d have sex in 2007, went to my trusty magic 8 ball. Gripped her tightly with both hands, closed my eyes and asked the question, opened my eyes and read "Not without buying me dinner first, fat ass."

2007. fucking christ.

No comments: