Monday, March 05, 2012

Olivia Munn Rhymes with Num Num Num.

The latest victim of a "phone hacking incident" seems to be Olivia Munn.  I have no idea if these pics are real or not and I don't really give a shit other than to say if they're for real, Chris Pine was one lucky, lucky fucker. I for one have never had a girlfriend send me pictures of herself with notes about my owning her pussy.  But then, I've never had a girlfriend with a cell phone, so what the fuck do I know.

The question I always have when I see pictures like these are, who took the picture? MAYBE it was a timer, maybe not. I mean, this is some pretty impressive framing. Is this what girls do when they're together? "Hey Marge, come on over and take some picture of me prancing around in my drawers presenting my scent." Guys never do this. "Brad, come on over and take some pictures of my balls before we go to Arby's."

No comments: