Wednesday, May 09, 2012

EEEEEEEEEverything's Coming Together...

Someone named Tom Gabel from some band called Against Me! has come out as transgender, and will soon be making the transition from man to woman.

YES!!!!  One more good looking, charismatic rock star out of the way - slowly, but surely, I am ticking off these fuckers one by one until finally a woman will hafta settle for me. Suck it, suckahs!!!!!

XMASTIME HATH SAYETH:
4) I’m 33 years old, and I still don’t understand why guys are freaked out by gay dudes. To me, this is fucking stupid – hey, Mr. “I love fucking pussy!” Idiot, if some guy is gay THEN THAT’S ONE MORE GUY OUT OF THE WAY OF YOUR QUEST TO FUCK CHICKS!!!!!! Hell, I wish they ALL were gay! I hear a dude is gay, all I think is “nice!” and mentally mark him off the list of dudes I’m competing against for chicks. Seems so simple to me....Let em all be gay, I say. More pussy for me.

No comments: