Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Shoutout to Barry

In honor of Obama taking a stand on gay marriage, and because it's been longer than three minutes since I last patted myself on the back, here's a few of my favorite Obama captions from a year ago this month.

"As a matter of fact no, I am not your waiter."


"No No, I Know What I-...Well, If I Could Just-...I Just...But I-...No, I-...Okay, Fine...What are Today's Specials?"



"I said, 'WHERE ARE THE JOBS, ASSHOLE?'"


And That's When It Really Hit The Room: Sammi and Ronnie Might Actually Be Done For Good This Time.



"I'm Sorry but You'll Hafta Come Back Later, My Wife Usually Hands Out the Candy..."


"So we all agree...Bloomin' Onion to start?"


"...He Kept Choking Her, and I was Hollering 'Junebug We Got the the Money, Let's Get the Fuck Outta here..."


Ah Yes, That 31st Minute after Calling Dominos. We've All Been There, Mr. President.


"These Fuckers Wanna Challenge Me When it Comes to CPT? Really?"

No comments: