Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sitcoms

NBC shitcoms BFF, Are You There Chelsea and Bent are canceled.

Quel surprise...here's me bringing the truth on BFF and Bent...aaaaaaaaaaaand Bent again. To my credit, I never stooped to actually watching the godawful Are You There, Chelsea, or whatever the fuck it's called.

In the meantime, while I originally trashed New Girl, it turned out to be a good show, mostly thanks to Op convincing me to give it another chance because of this year's breakout character, Schmidt. Unfortunately, it's ratings have for unknown reasons tumbled (although the finale kicked some ass), so who knows if it's coming back for a second season (my Spidey senses tingle that Deshanel's star power might make it happen.)

I watched the season finale of New Girl tonight. While it was beyond corny and utterly predictable, I almost jumped out of my chair and applauded the final scene. Hey, so I'm easy, fucking sue me!

No comments: