Saturday, June 09, 2012

I Would Like to Lodge a Complaint to Dave Thomas

As I've already explained to you people Wendy's has the best fast food burger, but their coffee is unforgivable. First of all, they don't even give you coffee, they give you hot water and a packet of coffee. So I gotta make this shit myself? Should I grab a fucking mop while I wait? And then it gets worse: it's fucking Sanka. SANKA!!!  "Naturally decaffeinated!" I'm sorry, did I just get out of a fucking old-folks home minivan with my fellow seniors? For fuck's sake. Disafuckingpointing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That "W" burger is the shit though. Like a Big Mac with actual beef and reasonable ratio of bun to ingredients.

But why the hell do they make you go back to the counter for a refill? And they often give you a new cup. That is the most fiscally backwards notion in the history of fast food.