Friday, July 13, 2012

Fuck This Guy

The thing about sharks is that, just like snakes, they're especially scary because here's something that could kill you and it doesn't even have arms and legs. Normally you'd think "well, this guys got no limbs, this should be no problem" but next thing you know you're shark doo-doo. The difference being, of course, to get eaten by a shark you hafta make the effort to go to the shark - unlike a snake, you pretty much know that sharks are in the ocean and that's it. You're not gonna find a Great White curled up under your sink, waiting for you like a snake would. - XMASTIME
THIS JERKOFF rolls his eyes at people being scared of sharks dismissing such fears with oooooh, numbers!!!
Zero people were killed in the United States by a shark in 2011, while only 10 people in the United States have been killed by a shark in the last decade. More people, 16, died in the United States on the beach by tunnelling in the sand and having it collapse on them than were killed shark attack, 12, from 1990 to 2006.
Oh, fuck you, dickhead. No, on any daily basis I am not scared of sharks. Not in my bed, not in my car, not in my office and not while eating green eggs and ham. If I'm in the river, I am not scared of sharks. But if I'm in the ocean and find out there's a shark in the water then I reserve the right to be scared shitless like a normal human fucking being even if I know that gee, sharks don't generally go around ordering egg foo Xmastime, for fuck's sake.

No comments: