Wednesday, August 01, 2012

This is What Sniffy's Come To

It's laughable to suggest she take the high road re: Cheney's comments about her being chosen McCain's running mate, but I'm surprised she went straight-up 8th grade on him:
Seeing as how Dick – excuse me, Vice President Cheney – never misfires, then evidently he's quite convinced that what he had evidently read about me by the lamestream media, having been written, what I believe is a false narrative over the last four years, evidently Dick Cheney believed that stuff and that's a shame," Palin said in an appearance on Fox News.
To his credit, McCain himself gets a good one in on Dick - er, I mean, Vice President Cheney:
"I'm always glad to get comments four years later," McCain added sarcastically.
Did we REALLY need the writer to write "sarcastically"?

1 comment:

rrthurFOREVER!!! said...

when did Lupica start writing for Palin?