Thursday, February 07, 2013

Groundhog Day

Here's Jonathon Ross with the sisters from Downton Abbey. Must say - my pity crush on Edith is in danger of being upgraded to an actual crush. Hmm.  Of course I'd run over her with a fucking tank to get my snout all up in Lady Sybil's rim.

Mostly, Xmastime so sayeth and so decree-eth: Jonathon Ross has to do a show with Mad Dog:
1:27 Dog just tried to say "Colorado." After three fly-bys, finally just plowed thru it "Carararro." Sounds like a Chinese guy ordering Sammy Hagar’s tequila. Ugly. 
3:01 I get a kick outta the fact that at every break Dog has to say “Sports Radio 66.” And you know Mike makes him be the one to say it, just to be a dick. When I first started listening, I was amazed that someone with Doggie’s speech um, “patterns” could get a job on radio. I decided that this guy must be amazing, must REALLY know what he’s doing to get a gig on radio. It’s like going to the track and betting on the three-legged dog: why else would he be running? 
4:18 Just occurred to me - I hope they brought this guy in just to make Dawg hafta say Colorado again. Poor bastard, he can’t even fall back on “Rockies” and sound like an adult.


No comments: