Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh, Come the Fuck On Already

At the ATM earlier today I noticed that anytime I was to press "no" the choice was always "No, thanks." "Thanks"? Really? Does my automatic politeness really mean something to these people? "Oh look, every one at our ATM is SOOOOO polite!" It's not like I had a choice between "No, thanks" and "No, eat a bag of dicks", you know? And I know it's a fucking machine, I don't need this small bit of human touch in for affect. It's like when your on one of those automated voice things on the phone for a service call. It's a computer talking, but it's not only in a sweet, feminine voice but from time to time it tries to sound human with a slight "uhm" or pretending to be slightly startled "uh...oh, ooookay, let's see..." I'd rather it be the voice from the computer in WarGames for fuck's sake. Camon. You're not fooling anybody - if I wanted to listen to a woman that sounds like a robot I'd fucking get married. - XMASTIME
Just this morning I noticed that when I turn my car off, my stereo reads "See you!"  I mean, wtf? I gotta be fucking BFF with a fucking stereo now? Should I get it a fucking Christmas present too?

No comments: