Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh, Shuck This Shit

"Whhhaaaaaaat? It's funny!!"

Sniffy Wiffy gets in hot water for accusing Obama of doing some "shucking 'n jiving," then of course doubles down and demands that there's absolutely nothing racist about doing so because she says the same thing to her kids, and then she says something about some Eskimos I mean really for fucking rerals who can read this shit.

I think I'll surprise longtime Xmastime fans when I come out on Sniffy's side on this one - besides the obvious fact that this is of course the Blamestream Media using her words to continue its assault on freedom by suppressing the free speech that Jesus founded this great country on, I must give her props for staying away from the tried and true "there is no one less racist than me!!!" line. Kudos, Les Sniffs!

Now of course, we sit back and await the inevitable indignation re: SHE'S the victim, since, as we already know, the only thing worse than being racist is being accused of being racist. Of course.

I've written about a million times on these pages the absurdity in the recent phenomenon wherein CALLING someone a racist is worse than actually BEING a racist, and I must say, it's hard to crystallize this more than good ol' Dubyanuts hisself here.

He's still more upset about being called a racist than he is about Katrina itself. Of course.

George had plenty of black friends - hey, here's one now! Howdy friend!


No comments: