Monday, December 31, 2012

More Boycotting

As per my post below, here's another one that wasn't included with the link:
I'm officially begging Hollyowood to boycott the "oh look, they're SO close, they all know each other SO well that each guy not only knows what the other is gonna do even if he says he's not, but both the liar and the lied-to knows the liar is lying, but does it anyway, which the lied-to knows" scene.

Par exampla:

Tom, Dick and Harry at diner, Harry gets up to leave

Harry: alright, Im outta here. Goin home.
Tom: don't go to Jane's!
Harry: I'm not!
Tom: don't go to Jane's!
Harry: I'm not!
Tom: I'm telling you, don't go to Jane's!
Harry: I told you, I'm not!
Tom: don't do it! (Harry out the door. Tom and Dick stare off into space at Harry. Looooong pause.)
Dick: He's going to Jane's.
Tom: Yee-up (swig of java)

END SCENE

ps - an even worse ending is the cluck/repeat line/shake head/java, a la:

Dick: He's going to Jane's.
Tom: (just as Dick gets last word outta mouth) HE'S going to Jane's (swig of java)

No comments: