Thursday, December 27, 2012

Only Angels Have Wings Girl, and the Poets They Have All the Words

Interesting article HERE re: the bravery/cowardice/selfishness of hanging onto life when you're just an empty body soaking up your loved ones' inheritance.

And by "interesting", of course I mean "an excuse to post my own two cents on the subject":
I've mentioned many times that along with making sure my wife grieves properly after my unfortunate passing, everyone should also know that if I'm a vegetable or whatever in the hospital, there's no way in hell I'm okay with them pulling the plug on me.  I don't care if it goes on for decades and drains the finances of each and every one of my children (and my children's children), don't you dare let some asshole claim "Xmastime wouldn't wanna be a burden on us, he'd want us to pull the plug!", for you will know it's all in black & white here: keep me plugged in!

No comments: