Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Goals. I Have Them.

I love it when restaurants tape a menu onto a front window, right over top of a table where a couple may be dining. And the fancier the restaurant, the better. Next window/table I see this occurring, I'm walking right up to the menu and staring at it like I'm trying to split an atom with my eyes. Hovering above the unlucky couple, inches away and separated only by a thin sheet of glass. One minute. Two minutes. Three minutes, just staring at the menu while the couple gets more and more uncomfortable. Nothing silly like pulling my shirt slowly up, just super-earnestly acting as if I'm reading every word of the menu with extreme interest. Finally after about 5 minutes I start to walk away, but at the last possible second I snap my head back as if something on the menu I had missed caught my eye, and I come right back to stand and stare for another few minutes. Fun being me!!

No comments: