Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Shitting.

Walking home this morning it occurred to me how depressing it is that I'm at the age now that I no longer relate to the overly dramatic love songs of youth, saying things like "I'll die for you!" and "our love will  create more stars" etc.  The only love songs written for me are Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen ones, saying things like "I'll pay the light bill every month," "yes that makes you fat but who cares", "shitting with the door open", "we don't even notice each other farting any more" and so forth.  Fucking hell.

On the other hand, I caught myself thinking "why on Earth are you so fucking happy?"

Ugh.  The paradox of my eternal happiness is killing me.  - XMASTIME
Xmastime buddy Serge lists 12 Things Your Spouse Probably Isn't Cool With, which includes my own favorite no-no: shitting with the door open.

Ugh We're living in a SOCIETY, people!!!!

No comments: