Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The Best of Frasier Crane

I DONT LIKE MONDAYS
I just read that Brenda Ann Spencer, whose shooting up of her school in 1979 (2 dead, 9 hurt) was the inspiration for the Boomtown Rats' classic I Don't Like Mondays, was up for parole this year, was denied, and isn't eligible for parole again until 2019. Seems a bit much for a minor, no? 40 years, at least? Also, why the fuck would her dad have bought her a rifle a year earlier, when she was only 15? How whack is THIS family?

On the other hand, how fucking bad-ass is her still being in prison for basically not showing remorse? You can just see those Columbine pussies quivering and crying if they had lived and been caught, right? Not this bitch. "Fuck it. I still don't like Mondays. 10 more years? PEACE, motherfuckers!!!"

I'm not advocating going out killing peeps, but her stick-to-it-ness is admirable.

No comments: