Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finally, The World Is Starting to Get Me.

Some guy from some band called High on Fire tells is like it is: Aerosmith fucking sucks. Some choice quotes:
"I don’t even care what people say about their old shit. I think they’re the crappiest, most overrated shit band of all time." 
"…all I could think about was their vast career of bad fucking choices. The simpletons of society have just eaten it up and made them as big as they are. They’re just encouraging them to make bad music over and over again." 
"That band hasn’t done anything since the ’70s. And in the ’70s, which was their most redeeming era, they still fucking sucked. Two good tracks that just won everybody over, and the rest of their career has been a hot, heaping pile of dog shit." 
"They’re a polished turd. You dress them up in clothes, but they’re still a piece of shit."
Of course, this whole thing is an exercise in picking out MY favorite quotes about Aerosmith over the years:
"Nobody hates Aerosmith more than me. They're one of the shitttiest bands ever, and no, I don't wanna hear it from you old-timers how "awesome!' they were back in the 70's." 
"It’s not enough that we can’t turn on the tv without hearing “CryingAmazingCrazy” or VH1 shutting down for a fucking week whenever these dipshits decide to unload another steaming pile of 'classics' on us, now we can’t even escape these fuckers in theme parks??? And why is Disney associating with Aerosmith anyways – isn’t this a band that lost about 12-15 years to massive drug use, the band whose lead singer didn’t claim his daughter until she turned into a hot chick? Why don’t they just go all the way and have a ride where at the end Ron Jeremy jizzes on your face? Fucking Disney. They're the fucking devil's oven mitt's." 
"Yesterday GodIHateYourBand was saying that the song Living on the Edge by Aerosmith was a great song. "You gotta really listen to it!" he screeched. This, of course, makes him a giant fucking fag - or, worse, an Aerosmith fan." 
"Joe Perry's favorite Beatles song: Tomorrow Never Knows. A stunningly innovative, culture-changing song of which my love for it now needs to be questioned since it's championed by this fucking jerk off." 
"The Foo Fighters have officially become this generation's Aerosmith, thanks to some..."rocking!" (cough) album they once put out that now allows them to put out decades and decades of absolute shit, and then us having to endure a full-on media blitz "omg!  new Foos album!!  Shut down television, it's all Foos!!!  Ooooh, Dave's rocking!  He's chewing gum and flopping his long hair all over the place!  This is incredible!""

"Interesting fact: Of all the people in human history who ever reached the age of 65, half are alive now.
Yes. They're called "Aerosmith" ZZZZZINGAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
"The other day I won $15 on a scratch ticket. Today I walked out of my loft and found a twenty-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Obviously now I am looking up at the sky for a grand piano laced with vegetables and Aerosmith albums to land on my head." 
"Christ. Wasting precious minutes talking about my mother with a stripper who critiques my speech. Great. And to add insult to blue balls, our "song" was a fucking Aerosmith song. There is no justice in this world. Sigh." 
"A few minutes ago I got another friend request. Aerosmith. As usual, I did not hesitate at all to click my answer.
DENY.
Worthless douchebags."
And then there's the unthinkable:
In his desperate bid to be the guy that drives the GOP party bus completely off a cliff, Eric Cantor has finally done something both impressive and previously unimaginable:
embarrassed Aerosmith.Wow. Would love to be in the meeting with these two jagoffs, right?
Joe Perry: Steve, it looks like this guy is using one of our songs.Steven Tyler: zippity-bop-ba-doawawaawa-bizzop!!! Yoooooow!Joe Perry: Should we let him?Steven Perry: zeeeeeowwwawawow! You know, I'm really a drummer! Pah-POW!!!Joe Perry: Are we getting paid for this?Steven Perry: Yowza-yowza-zappo, Ja-ja-ja-ja-jaded!!!Joe Perry: (mumbles)Steven Perry: Zappity-zap-zap! You know, I'm really a drummer!!!!!Joe Perry: do you think I look like Meadow's fiance on The Sopranos?Steven Perry: wowza-poppin, slappity-doo!!!! Don't wanna close my eyes, cause I'd miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thingPA-DITTY-ZZZZIT, I'm really a drummer!!!

No comments: