Friday, March 15, 2013

Portman...No, Not Natalie. Calm Down.

...a personality quirk of the GOP is an inability to empathize with anybody's suffering unless they have personally been touched themselves - BELOVED XMASTIME
I'm glad Sen. Rob Portman has come out in favor of same-sex marriage:
In the interview with CNN, Portman tells Bash, "I've come to the conclusion that for me, personally, I think this is something that we should allow people to do, to get married, and to have the joy and stability of marriage that I've had for over 26 years. That I want all of my children to have, including our son, who is gay."
And yet it's eye-rolling/heavy sigh in that here's YET ANOTHER CASE of a Republican demanding to deny basic civil rights to others until it, you know, affects him or her personally Yes, congrats, Senator. You're a goddam hero.

No comments: