Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I Mean Camon Already

There's a lot of reasons to think Mitch McConnell is the worst person in the world as he aches to be the Michael Jordan of Congressional obstructionism, but, unlike my fellow left-wing pinko commie faggot liberals at Thinkprogress, his delaying a vote because he wanted to watch Louisville in the NCAA Final is not one of them.

Hey look, it's just one day - chump change, compared to how McConnell is used to holding up the gears of Congress. And to be honest, I don't have  aproblem with a Senator from Kentucky saying fuck you, a team from my home state is in the NCAA basketball final and I'm going.

AND.

This just ONCE AGAIN reminds us of the absurdity that in this day and age Congressmen need to be physically present to fucking vote. For fuck's sake already. Did we insist in 1932 that FDR be told of his victory by horseback like US Grant? Ugh.

No comments: