Thursday, April 25, 2013

What the Fuck Is This World Coming Too?

The sorority girl who blasted out the greatest email of all time has resigned from Delta Gamma Crazy. The guy who hilariously said "fuck" in his first night on the news was fired. I mean, what the fuck people? Can we not have heroes anymore?

My Top 5 lines from the comments section in the linked Deadspin:
"....it was a good thing that the girl who wrote the letter was pretty, as her face is everywhere representing Delta Gamma now."

"...It is superbly ironic that you could title this article 'Cunt Punted'"

"Buck up, Cunt Punter: I hear there's a position open at NBC North Dakota News, your news leader in high definition. From what I've read, you're a perfect fit."

"As has been pointed out, our sorority is horrible."

"I'm a reasonable person and I disagree: this e-mail should have been sent."

No comments: