Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Are We Officially Out of Ideas?

Somehow, about two decades ago I stumbled on some movie that is apparently called Tammy and the T-Rex. Oh you know, oldest story in the world: girl meets guy, falls in love with guy, guy's in love with girl, mad scientist turns guy into a T-Rex but gosh darn it, the girl still loves him, so. And of course it doesn't occur to a 20 year-old Denise Richards "you know, maybe I can do better." I couldn't rip my eyes away from it because of the bordering-on-the-dangerous insane incredulity of the thing.

I've always held this up as the greatest example of "how do movies get made in Hollywood?" I mean, how did this survive the first meeting? "Don't say no 'til you've hard e out, but..."

ANYhoo, now there's apparently erotic literature that serves people whose tastes align with the movie:
“A reptilian tongue, stiff and hot, dashed out to lick at the tender, naked flesh so suddenly exposed. Azog gasped at the touch, then gradually relaxed as her body warmed to the intoxicating sensation of the beast's flesh against her own.”
Fucking hell.

No comments: