Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How to Be an Asshole Online

People need to be more nebulously worried with their Facebook updates. "Gee, I dunno..." or "hope I get through this..." with no explanations are fine, but are they really dramatic enough to make your friends worry about you and needlessly set off chains of emails/texts "oh no!  Is Dippy okay!?!?!?"  I'll be more impressed when I see a few "on the ledge...I mean it, a real ledge of a real building..." or "I just took 100 pills!" updates out there. "I am about to release a king cobra into this locked phone booth" would be at least entertaining.  - XMASTIME
"The Cryptic Cliffhanger" is merely one of 7 Ways To Be Insufferable on Facebook.

On a side note, I am in the final stages of developing Facedbook - only the shitfaced can write stuff, all pictures are from drunken, death-escaping benders. In other words, a lot of titties & toilet bowls.

No comments: