Monday, October 28, 2013

What's Up with All the Old People?

A few weeks ago HERE I mentioned how unwatchable the new Ricky Gervais show is. It's about a dude working in an old folks' home.

Now I see HBO has another show about fucking geriatrics, Getting On.

What the fuck? What's the sudden interest in watching shows about old people trying to get through The Price is Right without soiling themselves?

On a side note, my college girlfriend majored in whatever it is you major in to spend your life wiping old people's asses (for money.) She loved the fuckers. And of course since she was beautiful, unbelievably sweet and worshiped the ground I walked on, I had to dump her. So.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so....so one day maybe you will be needing your ass wiped and be damn glad they make these adult depends and wipey dipeys. Why? Because old people stood up and DEMANDED INCONTIENCE CARE WITH DIGNITY. Just you wait Mr. Thirty Something Geribasher. Everybody gets a turn.