Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I Am Calling Bullshit On This.

Every four years, as a country we hafta go through this ridiculous game in which we're asked to believe that Donald Trump has been approached by someone IMPLORING him to please run for president, and now it's also the case for the Buffalo Bills:
New York City businessman and billionaire Donald Trump said Tuesday that he has been contacted by a group looking to purchase the Buffalo Bills.
"People have actually talked to me about the Bills," Trump told WBEN radio in Buffalo, N.Y. "I mean, the group of people called me -- would I be interested in investing, and I'll take a look at it. I mean, I look at a lot of things. I'll take a look at it."
Does anyone ever know who these people approaching Dipshit are? Cause I "have a feeling" they don't exist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right. The man is a bufoon. Sadly, he can afford to be.