Thursday, April 03, 2014

I Am Calling Bullshit On This.

Here's a list of 11 body parts named after a person, now rendered as bullshit because of all body parts it doesn't include this one:
1) I have found that some parts of the human body are named after people. For instance, your Eustachian tube is named after Bartolommeo Eustachio, and the organ of corti (middle ear) is, as you probably already know, named after Alfonso Corti. But I gotta say, if I had to be known for one part of the body, and my name was forever attached to a certain place and it’s affects on the body as a whole I’d hafta pick this guy. Imagine that: bearing the name of the one, miniscule, mysteriously hidden part of the female anatomy that apparently unlocks all kinds of orgasmic pleasure, driving a woman crazy to you’re your touch. Not too shabby. Would not be the worst pick-up line at your local tavern. “Why yes, as a matter of fact that IS my name…” Like most men I have no idea where this spot is, and, like most men, I don’t really care. Hey, if you’re not gonna let me have a threesome with your best friend and film it, why should I make all the effort?
Also amazing in that episdoe of Things Are Good: my fancy restaurant bit.

No comments: