Sunday, April 27, 2014

Oh, fuck This Idiot

Is there a more Mrs. Xmastime prototype than Lucinda? Good lord, horse teeth coming out and wrapping themselves around her cougar titties. Lookit them chompers!!!! Jesus. I wore this album out when it came out, not a bad moment on it. Maybe it was even my favorite album of the decade? But sometimes I wonder if I also love it so much cause of the cd cover, which reminds me so much of early nights walking around when I was a boy. “When I was a boy”…like I’m an armadillo now! (mukluks – Billy Crystal, 1985) - XMASTIME
Some dipshit at Salon tries to list the 10 most overrated albums of the 1990s, but immediately discredits himself by including Car Wheels on a Gravel Road...which, even all these years later, IS STILL FUCKING amazing!!!  

No comments: