Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Girls & Sports. No Thanks.

And enough with dudes who are thrilled whenever a woman who loves sports pops up. "DUDE, she fucking LOVES football, isn't that awesome?"

No. It's not. Not a good selling point. These are the same idiots who are thrilled when they find out a girl is a lesbian. Oh goody, one MORE subject she's better at than myself. I mean, can I have one fucking thing to myself; can I at least have sports for fuck's sake? Do we have to know the same EVERYthing? Plus, it at least gives me ONE thing to be mysterious about, my sports life is something about which she should be in the dark - can I at least be a TINY bit of an enigma to this person? Please? I'm a simple man, just please give me this much. You be clueless about sports, and I'll be the same about what my nether region tastes like. Deal, baby?

No comments: